Assistant Fashion Designer
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Naked Wardrobe is an online global brand in search of an Assistant Fashion Designer to be a part of our production team to create fashion forward products that meet the needs of our company and design collections. You will be working directly with our senior designers to conceptualize and execute ideas.
- Research the up-to-date of the industry to create high quality garments that set the trends.
- Create weekly visual presentations and communicate the ideas and designs.
- Responsible for sketching designs and creating flats/tech packs
- Source fabric with the Sr. Designer
- Create inspiration boards and style concepts
- Attend fittings when needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in apparel industry
- Degree in Apparel or Fashion
- Must have pattern knowledge
- Must have 2 years of fashion design experience
- MAC efficient and Adobe Illustrator savvy
- Strong organizational skills
- High degree of communication, accuracy, and incredible attention to detail
Please send your portfolio to be considered.