Host / Hostess
- $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Seeking motivated, hardworking and well-rounded human beings to be the "face" of the restaurant.
The Host is responsible for graciously greeting and seating customers. This position will monitor server's performance and level of service to ensure it is meeting standards.
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Learning
- Personal Learning
- Proficiency or ability to quickly learn Aloha POS terminal, OpenTable reservation system and phone messaging system.
- 6+ months of host restaurant experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Must be able to work day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts. Part time with 30-37.4 hours weekly with access to full benefits. Eligible candidates must pass a background and drug screening before employment.