- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Doylestown automotive group is seeking an experienced graphic designer who will be responsible for supporting all marketing efforts. From concept to completion, this candidate will help communicate our brand through the delivery of creative and compelling designs across multiple touchpoints. Must be a team player and visual problem solver with a passion for design.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Create layout for print materials/ads, emails, digital ads, billboards, newsletters, in-store and vehicle graphics.
• Build landing pages in website content management systems
• Generate multiple initial concepts and develop them.
• Maintain responsibility for revising artwork, getting approvals, and proofing for accuracy of information.
• Degree in Graphic Design or related field required; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• 2+ year experience as a Graphic Designer. Photography/video experience a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML 5.
• Possess an advanced level of understanding of design fundamentals (typography, composition, layout, color, etc.).
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to logically solve problems.
• High level of creativity and organization.
• Ability to monitor numerous projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Digital Marketing/Google Analytics/URL Tracking a plus
• Experience in automotive marketing a plus.
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.