Shipping - Receiving - Inventory
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Small manufacturer of high quality belts and buckles seeks individual with shipping, receiving, inventory and quality control experience
We are looking for an individual to add to our growing company. Customers include major department and specialty stores. This company is based on the Westside of Atlanta and applicant must live within 45 minutes.
- Answering phone
- Receive and document all deliveries inspecting quality, specifications and comparing purchase orders to invoices and confirming accurate quantities & cost
- Distribute all deliveries to the appropriate destinations
- Maintain selected inventories of all raw materials, finished goods, manufacturing and administrative supplies
- Inspect quality on all outgoing items
- Manage/prepare shipping and boxing verifying invoice to customer order
Must live within a 45 minute drive to factory.
Paid vacations and holidays
30 day probationary period
Position Requirements Include:
GA driver’s license
Legally able to work in the United States
Background check/references conducted
Familiarity with Excel, EDI and QuickBooks is a plus.
If you are entrepreneurial, like action where no day is the same, please reply.