- $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Here our goal is to use the most innovative marketing and training strategies. We continue to successfully reach this goal by creating consciousness of trademark brands and implementing an enjoyable consumer experience by being the storytellers for our various clients.
As a Marketing Assistant, the core functions will include executing brand activations and assisting in consumer marketing strategy. You will oversee relationships with current affiliate partners and platforms and develop new relationships to deliver impactful results for our business. Our ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and be an excellent collaborator and planner. In this role, you will show our clients that there is no one better at branding their products or services to their buyers.
- Support the Marketing Associate to develop and execute a marketing plan to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Research and analyze market, audience, and industry data to identify the type of influencers to best partner with.
- Gather and interpret campaign data, incorporate results, and recognize actionable best practices and opportunities and to improve performance.
- Interface with industry and professional organizations to raise awareness of the brand and to extend networking opportunities.
- Take minutes at weekly strategy status meetings.
- Assist in building a media plan; work closely with consumer and media strategists.
- Associate degree or work-related experience (Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred)
- Concentration in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration preferred
- Ability to prepare, carry out, and aid projects with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills
- Confident handling dynamic projects
- Work well under pressure and maintain professionalism in a high-paced department
- Ability to adequately use diplomacy in problem-solving matters and conflict resolution