- $12.73 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Located in a vibrant Mexican marketplace, across from Union Train Station and within walking distance of Cathedral of Our Lady of Los Angeles and City Hall. El Paseo Inn was established in 1930 and has been designated a historical landmark. It boasts one of the oldest bars in Los Angeles as well as a spectacular mural painted by artist Rubén Lara Campos in 1946.
The Busser is responsible for removing all the used dishes and tableware and preparing the table in a professional manner for new guests. This role serves to expedite the restaurant floor and seat guests in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Removes all dishes and other items from table following the meal.
- Carefully watches tables and fills water glasses and other drinks as appropriate.
- Cleans and professionally prepares table for new guests in accordance to the company’s standards
- Performs cleaning side work as assigned.
- Supports waiters and kitchen staff in other duties as required.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a full service restaurant and are able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional service and hospitality. If this is you, we want to meet you!
We believe fostering a fun, positive and teamwork driven environment is how we will all achieve our goals. If this is the kind of team you want to be a part of, we want to meet you!
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Camacho’s, Inc. participates in E-Verify.