- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Dishwasher is an integral part of our recipe for all mankind.
- Ensuring the entire restaurant has the support of clean glassware, silverware, cookware, and dishware in order to ensure the best Burmese cuisine is delivered to all our guests.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with other kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of clean supplies.
- Preferably at least 1 years in the restaurant industry, especially in a detail-oriented kitchen.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in the English language.
Rangoon Ruby is designed to bring the finest service and Burmese food from the esteemed Chef Max Lee.
With accomplished chefs proficient in all of the specialties that make Asian-Burmese cuisine sought after by food aficionados, Rangoon Ruby is fast striking a chord with diners looking for a fresh, modern approach to one of Asia's most popular cuisines.
Influenced by Indian, Thai and Chinese cooking, our authentic Burmese menu is complemented by an exquisite bar with signature Tiki cocktails including our eponymous Rangoon Ruby (a must try, for all first timers!).
Rangoon Ruby goes the extra mile to bring you the ultimate dining experience. From our warm service staff to an extensive menu of outstanding dishes, our artfully designed interior and upscale ambiance, we provide the luxuries of dining in comfort and in style.