Food Truck Expo/ Customer Service
- $8.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
The service window attendant is the front line face of our business and because of this attendants must be attentive and responsive to customers. Candidates must be able to anticipate the customer’s needs.
- Must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Greet customers as they approach the truck.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take food orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes. (manual tickets or electronic POS systems)
- Expo food orders
- Serve food to customers.
- Stock service window area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
- wash dishes at completion of the day
- Work with other staff members and be a team player.
Additional reaponsoblities could include some cooking tasks. Monitor and give feedback on sociaL media post.