Assistant Manager- Laguna Beach
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is hiring Management and Sylists for our high end, swim and beachwear stores.
- Must love swim and beachwear
- Have a great attitude with smiling face!
- Love to sell
- Able to build client relationships
- Punctual, responsible and dependable
- Tons of Energy & Spirit
- A Desire to Achieve Sales Goals
- Show an Eagerness to Learn
- Achieve sales goals and performance goals daily and weekly
- Work with other Store Management to ensure the entire team is consistenly practicing excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensures that all operations get handled at times when customers are not present.
- Make sure that the team is practicing Loss Prevention guidelines and that staff is stationed in the front and at key areas in the store for maximum visibility and to be able to assist customers,
- Practices Dressing Room guidelines and ensures the rest of the staff does as well.
- Build excellent relationships with clients, maintain client records, and communication with clients on a regular basis
- Create an atmosphere for clients that is unexpected, warm and wonderful for every customer and the entire team
- Participate as a team player, assisting in any task or function necessary as directed by store manager
- Maintain highest standards of punctuality, attendance, appearance and attitude
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness, merchandise presentation, health and safety while at work
As part of the “Management” team there is strong relationship with your Director of Stores, the owner, Diane Biggs herself and many key partners of the business team. All our managers are both committed and inspirational leaders, they believe that success is defined not by their individual achievements, but by the success of those they lead. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about building and communicating Diane’s culture and values, coaching and educating their people, while creating and mentoring a Gold Star team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day retail Sales and Operations of your store which, is driven from ensuring the execution of customer service standards, business standards and building customer loyalty by developing your store’s Gold Star team.
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 20 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Medical and Dental
- Great Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow in company