Supervisor (Line Lead)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Line Lead you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and our core values. You will be interacting with our guests and leading your team to give the best customer service in the game. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
You will help to ensure that our in-store processes are executed as smoothly as possible by running brilliant shifts. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Store Lead (Assistant General Manager), but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
- Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
- Oversee store opening + closing
- Perform multiple daily food safety + quality checks
- Train and coach new Team Members
- Train existing Team Members on new procedures and seasonal changes
- Deploy team, ensure all Team Members uphold standards in both Kitchen and Service zones
- Lead pre-shift meeting (“Sweet Talks”)
- Submit nightly reporting
- Restaurant/food and/or Customer Service experience
- Previous experience supervising, leading and coaching a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with food and kitchen equipment
- Passionate leadership skills with an ability to motivate a team on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Collaborative communication skills
- Ability to be accountable and hold others accountable in upholding high standards
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.