Calidad Beer Sales Representative
- $25.00 - $30.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (FULL-TIME)
Calidad Beer – California’s First Quality Cerveza
Brewed in Santa Barbara, Calidad is a Mexican-style lager handcrafted with more California-sourced, high quality ingredients than any other leading Mexican cerveza on the market.
As a new, emerging beer brand we are in search of vibrant, dependable and hardworking individuals to join our growing sales team. The Calidad sales representative will act as the liaison between brand and retail accounts, with the ultimate goal of increasing both sales and brand awareness throughout the greater Los Angeles territory.
The ideal candidate will target both on- and off-premise accounts, working closely with our in-house sales team and distribution partners to enhance Calidad’s retail relationships and presence. The role of sales representative will also encompass consumer-facing events and promotions to support growth of sales and the Calidad fanbase.
- Account Relations
- Sell the Calidad brand to retailers in coordination with distribution partners
- Visit a minimum of 4-6 accounts daily (both on- and off-premise)
- Educate account staff on Calidad brand, proper and effective merchandising, and POS placement
- Distribute marketing materials/swag
- Maintain regular communication with our distributors
- Events & Promotions
- Regular weekend availability to work beer festivals and various events
- Develop and implement a consistent schedule of consumer-facing samplings and promo nights
- Proactively engage and educate consumers on Calidad Beer
- Responsible for securing/transporting equipment/beer to and from events, day-of setup/breakdown and preparation/sampling of beer
- Travel to and from the Calidad Brewery in Santa Barbara as necessary
- Complete detailed post-event analysis and remain in regular communication with the Calidad sales and marketing teams
- Support Calidad team with other sales/marketing-related tasks as needed
- 2+ years of experience in sales, events and promotions (food & beverage experience a plus)
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, well organized and self-motivated
- 21+ and willing to conduct alcohol-related demonstrations (alcohol server certification is a plus)
- Must be available to regularly work weekends and late-night events
- Must have valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and be willing to transport promotional merchandise and display items to accounts and events
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have access to a computer or comparable device
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus