Parent and me Swim Instructor
- $14.00 - $23.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Jonathan Club is looking to hire one on-call Parent and me instructor to teach weekend Parent and Me classes and toddler privates. Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a current Red Cross Lifeguarding certification and either have current Water Safety Instructor certification or be willing to obtain Water Safety Instructor certification with-in 3 weeks of hire. Both Lifeguard and WSI are required before you can teach unassisted at top rate. Anticipant 20+ hours of in-water training at base rate, prior to unassisted teaching. Additional training certifications such as ISR are extremely beneficial to build strong following.
Minimum work requirement, Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm. Additional days, such as Saturday 10am-2pm and weekday times will be based on applicants experience and schedule along with member demand.
- Must be reliable and able to commit to a 3 month schedule
- Must enjoy working with children 12 months old and up
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of working alone and with a team
- Must be confident with multiple children who are at different swim levels in the same group
- Must possess creative and positive attitude
- Must be okay working in a loud indoor pool environment
Rates- Training and non-lesson work $14/hr, unassisted teaching $23/hr, opportunity to pick up lifeguarding shifts at $17/hr (please see additional AD for Lifeguard requirements)