- $5.08 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
V&E Restaurants is looking for a friendly Server to join our South Beach restaurant team. The Server willbe responsible for taking food and drink orders from customers, and then delivering those orders to theproper people in the kitchen or the bar. As a server at V&E Restaurants you will learn a lot and be in afast-paced environment. You will be essential to the team as you will help create an unforgettable andexceptional dining experience for our customers. Our server’s primary objective is to show our guestssuch a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’rethere to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of- sale system whichrelays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food andservice. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or makechange (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist busperson with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurantas directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be able to communicate and understand English and Spanish.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of- salesystem.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 50pounds.
- $5.08/hour plus tips.
- Daily free meal during shift.
Oh! Mexico is an authentic Mexican restaurant that has been bringing excellence to Miami Beach since 1997. The simplest way to define Oh! Mexico is with one simple word: “REAL”
Guests will find the authenticity of this restaurant from the first taste of fresh Oh! Guacamole to the artisan furniture. Whether indoor our outdoor, a quick get away to Mexico is always possible.