- $80K - $100K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Love BEER? Love SAN DIEGO? Love good FOOD and FUN? We would love to meet you!
Artisanal Brewers Collective is seeking a dynamic General Manager to revive and re-launch our beautiful brew pub in one of San Diego’s most exciting neightborhoods. Competitive pay, great culture, and long-term opportunities await at Southern California’s own craft brewing and neighborhood pub company. Serve world-class beers brewed on site, modern and traditional craft cocktails, and awesome, honest food featuring hand-made pizza with a range of vegan and non-vegan options.
Position Summary: The General Manager (GM) is responsible for day-to-day operations of the business. This includes the oversight and implementation of standards and procedures for restaurant operations, and the hiring, supervision, training, and development of all staff for the restaurant. The General Manager will be responsible for the location’s operational execution and financial performance. S/he will also have heavy involvement in banquet and event management, and will serve as ambassador and liaison to the local craft beer and dining communities. The right person has an opportunity to help build something special for San Diego!
- Ensure operational excellence
- Manage day-to-day business of designated venue
- Execute highest level of guest service
- Uphold company values and be a cultural leader and example
- Communicate like a champ and multi-task like a boss
- Cultivate local relationships and be a presence in the local food and beer scene
Qualifications/Skills/ and Knowledge Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of restaurant operations with minimum 3 years in a leadership role in high volume environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc), email, and with restaurant POS systems.
- Experienced and thorough understanding of accounting and budgeting processes, including materials, direct and indirect labor, and overheads.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Passionate interest in good food and drink, with knowledge of beer and/or of vegetarian and vegan cuisine a strong plus
- Passionate connection to the city and neighborhoods of San Diego and surrounding areas
General Information: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
This company participates in E-Verify
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company for a growing collection of pubs, brewhouses, and neighborhood joints in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, and providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. Check us out in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, San Diego, and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.