IT Support Specialist - Entry-Level
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Motor Werks of Barrington, located in Barrington, a member of a prestigious Motor Werks Auto Group, is currently hiring a IT Support Specialist.
The IT Support Specialist handles helpdesk tickets, basic IT troubleshooting, installations and IT set up for new hires.
Examples of the potential responsibilities could include:
- Provides general desktop computer troubleshooting and PC installation support
- Tracks, updates, and documents Motor Werks technology assets
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Currently enrolled in the BS program with a focus on Information Technology and Systems or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrates understanding of general business processes
- Demonstrates ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Exhibits strong problem solving capability
- Posseses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to commit to a work assignments in Hoffman Estates, IL and Barrington, IL
- Able to work Saturdays
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Redesigned and updated workspace
- Great team environment
- Starbucks on site
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- Consistent management and team support
- Work life balance
*Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.