Valet Parking Attendant
- $6.50 - $9.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Parks and retrieves automobiles for guests visiting the hotel. Greet and welcome arriving guests as they enter the hotel. Assist both arriving and departing guests with baggage handling.
- This is a tipped position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests upon arrival in the most welcoming demeanor possible.
- Assists guests with baggage.
- Helps guests in and out of automobiles. Opens lobby doors.
- Parks and retrieves automobiles for guests in a prompt and safe manger.
- Summons and dispatches taxis.
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding directions and hotel services and local attractions.
- Issues and collects automobile claim tickets.
- Maintains clean and safe entrances and parking lots.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have the ability to drive a stick shift
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the city, particularly tourist attractions.
- Must be able to respond to guest requests and business volume quickly and efficiently
- Solid knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
- Will need to pass a drug test and background screening (Criminal and Driving Record).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
After 90 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401K (with match program)
After 6 months of employment
- Sick Time
After 1 year of employment
- Vacation Time (80 Hours)
The Moonrise Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, blends cool modern design and quirky sophistication to create a truly unique boutique hotel experience. Located in The Loop- one of St. Louis' most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment districts- the hotel offers guest a wide array of leisure activities.
We truly feel honored when hospitality professionals look at us closely and consider being a part of our extended "family." We have a fun, focused, driven, culture-oriented team and we always encourage candidates to find out about us before submitting their resume. Joining our team requires that you are 100% guest oriented with a proven ability to wow the guest, while maintaining the culture we operate by. In other words, to succeed with us, you have to love the human race while achieving the goals.
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- We've got a great product to sell!
- We have fun at work, but get the job done.
- We are independently minded and we hire people that are the same way.
- We take the competition seriously, but not ourselves.
- We are lively, enthusiastic, and fast moving
- We do what we say we are going to do and we are who we say we are.
- We're colorful, quirky, and stylish!
- We have a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- We do not give you scripts, we like your free spirit, but we're professional.
- 100% of our employees have rated the hotel as a place they are proud to work at, year after year.