Financial Services Representative
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a leader? We are currently recruiting to grow our team of Financial Services Professionals. Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself managing your clients and their expectations complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner.
Career Description: Financial Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established Advisors and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself.
Qualifications: We require highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers. The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
Facts: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of August 9, 2016. For 62 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.
Mission: Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us.
That's why we call ourselves The Company You Keep ®.
Responsibilities of Financial Professional – Financial / Insurance
- Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
- Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
- Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
- Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education.
- Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- 4-year degree
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner