Customer Service Representative
- $15.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We're looking for a dynamic, team orientated, energetic customer service representative! As a Customer Service Agent, you will be working with customers to successfully answer questions, concerns and process reservation requests. The ideal candidate is able to answer 75-100 inbound calls per day while building rapport with customers on a daily basis.
• Maneuver through multiple computer programs, actively listen and engage with the customers
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
• Fulfill requests by clarifying details, completing transactions, forwarding requests
• Send prompt messages to contacts at venues regarding missed inquires
• Maintain positive, professional and empathetic customer-focused approach
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic and coachable
• Engage and identify outcomes and provide product recommendations to enhance the Lucky Strike Entertainment experience
• At least 6 months' experience in Customer Service required
• Proficient in relevant computer applications: Outlook, Microsoft Word, Salesforce, Tripleseat (Desired but not required)
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Good data entry skills
• Team Player with a "Can Do" attitude
• Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.