- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The fountain is looking for bar staff to join it's new team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to transition from serving or barbacking into bartending. The candidate should be a self starter eager to learn in a slow paced setting. Most of all we are looking for individuals passionate about hospitality and relationship building.
- Welcome guests in a timely manner
- Inform patrons of seasonal beer selection
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Take drink orders
- Process payment
- Make cocktails and pour beer
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Excellent work ethic
- Work well with others.
- Open availability.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific recipes for our specialty cocktails
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card (within 30 days of hire)
- Alcohol Training Certiificate (within 30 days of hire)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Tucked away in the back of Downtown's Corporation Food Hall is where you'll find The Fountain. The full bar brings a fun 80's vibe to the shared space.