- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Searching for an experienced Mixologist/Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes, wine and spirits knowledge, and is capable of delivering quality customer service. The Bartender/Mixologist will be responsible for preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink orders for the restaurant, garnishing and serving beverages, up-selling beverages, and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night. Would be for evening hours from around 4pm-midnight 5 nights a week
Responsible for crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails using the ingredients that are already supplied by the company for which they work.
- Make syrups, infusions, tinctures, mixed drinks, and cocktails of all types to fulfill customer ordersPrepare all drink garnishes and keep the garnish station continuously stocked during their shifts.
- Talking to customers about spirits and various alcohols to keep customers engaged and enjoying themselves.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client
- Keep work area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Preparing coffee and tea drinks. Barista training will be provided.
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at all times
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ experience working as a bartender
- Barista Experience
- Knowledge of Wine and Spirits
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required