Honda Experienced Technician
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add a Technician to our Honda Service Team located at our Barrington location.
- What you can expect:
- Pay Plans built around you and based upon your valuable years of experience
- Plus Hourly pay rates increase as you complete the ASE and Master Certifications
- Factory training and certification plans in place for continuous learning
- Paid training
- Automatic hourly pay increases the longer you're on the team. We value dedication.
- Growth...Growth...Growth - We're looking for Leaders
- High volume workshops - Don't worry about booking enough hours!
- Great Benefits
- Positive team environment and strong support system
- State of the Art resources
- Exposure to multiple manufacturers within the Motor Werks Group
Infiniti Technician preferred skills include:
- ASE Certified or 2+years of shop experience with Honda experience is preferred
- Customer Focused approach to your work
- Interested in development and driven to make money
- Solid automotive diagnostic skills a plus
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Must have his/her own tools
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check including a Motor Vehicle History Review.
You've built your career and invested in yourself. Consider an organization like ours that continues to grow because we invest in our team.
Our Service Team is the core of our business and the reason why our Customers come back over and over again.
We have our Service Team to thank for the excellent service reputation that Motor Werks maintains, click here to learn more:https://youtu.be/0TEEJ9_gl1c
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks.