District Manager Quick Serve Restaurant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Cambridge Franchise Holdings, one of the nation's largest Burger King franchisees is hiring a District Manager!
CFH DM's are valued team members that are responsible for Multi-Unit Management of our locations.
As a District Manager, you'll have a dynamic and fast-paced role. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining brand standards
- Managing the development and growth of your locations and employees
- Ensuring food safety protocols are followed
- Meeting financial goals
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline restaurant managers
- Check in on individual stores to make sure they are in proper working order.
District managers report directly to the Director of Operations, but coordinate with and report to all senior management in the company.
- Leadership Skills: Must be able to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Time Management: Working with multiple stores and managers across a large region requires coordinating visits with the stores, completing all above restaurant managerial tasks, and making a direct impact on each of the stores. Managing time efficiently is crucial to the position.
- Budgeting & Cost Controls: It is expected that our District Managers ensure their region is maintaining their budgets and controlling their costs (i.e. Labor, Inventory). They will need to consistently follow up with their teams, coach them, and create action plans to set them on the path to meet financial objectives.
- Analytical Skills: Our District Managers are in charge of hiring new restaurant managers, and being a good judge of character is a necessity. These are needed skills to assist in solving problems that come up on a typical workday.
- Financials: Must have a fundamental understanding of profit & loss statements and operations analytics that help drive sales and revenues.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Speaking & Writing: May need to write reports, speak in front of executive management, or develop analyses for your region.
- College graduate and/or relevant (3 yrs.+) experience in multi-unit management.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Prior experience in restaurant management and district management preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Performance Bonuses
Don't miss the opportunity to join one this amazing team, apply today!