- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Eataly Los Angeles is seeking a talent Quick Service Lead to join our team!
As an ambassador of Eataly, the Service Lead is responsible for supporting the General Manager of Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) with the day-to-day operations of the QSR counters. He or she will liaise between the support staff and QSR General Manager and Assistant General Managers to ensure activities are effectively coordinated and implemented; and will ensure that exceptional service standards are consistently met.
Additional responsibilities will include assisting with admin duties such as scheduling; coaching and counseling; and disciplinary action of support staff, as well as training and developing new hires. The QSR Service Lead will also support the QSR General Manager through orders or requisitions of inventory and will ensure his or her department is cleaned and maintained per health and safety regulations. He or she will be responsible for handling any escalated guest incidents to ensure that proper procedures have been followed from start to finish.
The QSR Service Lead will adhere to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
Typical Day as Eatalian Quick Service Lead:
1. Supports the QSR General Manager in all day-to-day operational needs; including sole responsibility for overseeing guest service, food service, and team member service, including documentation, investigation, and resolution of any and all incidents related to the listed service groups; will escalate issues as necessary to the QSR General Manager for assistance in resolution.
2. Requisitions and/or purchases supplies, beverages, and equipment per the direction of the QSR General Manager. Receives and checks orders to ensure that they adhere to specifications. Distributes supplies as needed throughout his or her department and ensures supplies are being utilized properly.
3. Provides a steady leadership presence on the floor on a daily basis, constantly interacting with guests, employees, vendors, and visitors to ensure Eataly’s operations are running smoothly; delegates job duties and responsibilities to employees as needed; assists in operational and guest service duties as needed.
4. Assists in administrative duties as assigned by the QSR General Manager, including, but not limited to: scheduling, disciplinary action, coaching & counseling, training, and other duties as needed.