Executive Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Executive Assistant will be an imporant and integral part of the team to support the Managing Partner.
Worksite Location: Hollywood, California (Los Angeles)
Tao Group LA is a large fast paced hospitality group looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner to join our leadership team! If you are looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, hospitality driven restaurant group then this is the opportunity for you!
- Administratively support a very busy desk that includes the oversight of several work deliverables, meetings, and deadlines and other additional assigned duties as needed.
- Prepare and process expense reports and handle data management to include the maintenance of database and prepare reports.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Office. Ability to take direction from Managing Partner and requests from high-level staff.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate and manage a variety of complex meetings.
- Ability to coordinate extensive travel arrangements to include domestic and international flights, hotels, and ground transportation for Managing Partner and/or colleagues/family.
- Serve as event coordinator for various clients and/or venues. Strive to generate new ideas, concepts, and plans in brainstorming sessions while assisting with event production and/or project execution.
- Assist the Executive Office with preparation of presentation materials; creating and compiling files, at times from multiple sources.
- Draft routine correspondence for review.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years’ experience supporting executives in a fast pace environment.
- Hospitality industry experience strongly preferred. Nightlife experience a plus.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a fast pace, high energy environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient and maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks while using good judgment.
Please no phone calls