Utility Cleaning Staff Member
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
Are you a multitasker?
Do you enjoy mixing it up with your job assignments?
Do you take pride in your work?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
Wedgewood Indian Hills is hiring a Utility Cleaning Staff Member!
The best way to describe the position is as a Multi-Use Utility Person. The Wedgewood Utility Cleaning staff members are critical to the overall maintenance and cleanliness of our facilities and have a variety of responsibilities. They will be cleaning the facility with all janitorial responsiblities, be responsible for minor maintenance, walk the grounds to ensure a clean and safe environment for our team members and guests. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and we want to add someone who will jump on board with positive energy.
We are open seven days a week. The position will primarily be early in the morning on week days and weekends.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, morning and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Utility Cleaning staff members have:
- A keen sense of origination and urgency
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Skills be to efficient under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the facility clean to set standards, including but not limited to public/staff restrooms, banquet/bar rooms, and offices
- Emptying all solid waste containers and keeping solid waste storage areas sanitized and free of debris
- Assist in maintaining storage areas, walk-ins, coolers, and freezers, public areas, restrooms, etc
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply via Workpop ASAP. We look forward to learning about you and your experience.