- $50K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Store Manager Job Purpose: Pleases customers by providing a pleasant dining experience, assists in delivering financial goals, staff training, scheduling, ordering, and provide appealing restaurant service, managing staff.
- Competitive pay: $50,000-$65,000 annually
- Employee discounts
- Free shift meals
- Competitive benefit package for full-time employees
- A great working environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to apply
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience
- People Management
- Foster Teamwork
- Giving Feedback
- Customer Service
- Developing Budgets
We were raised on the Mediterranean Diet, one of the healthiest ways of eating in the world: pasta, bread, fruit and vegetables are our daily choice. We prefer to eat together because a shared table is an everyday celebration. We do it with pleasure because our food is Good for You and Good for the Planet. That’s why eating well in a Barilla Restaurant comes naturally. Because we prepare the same recipes that Italians eat every day, 7 days a week