Bar Back / Stocker at Winery
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bar backs/Stockers are employed to ensure everything is running smoothly; they assist in all duties on the floor of the winery. They are required to stock, run food orders, bus glasses and dishes, and ensure cleanliness of the whole property. Barbacks are also responsible for assisting coordinators and servers during events, such as setup/tear down, prepping/displaying food. Barbacks earn tips at the end of each shift and additional payout when assisting with events.
Daily duties/requirements include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all bars and shelves are fully stocked with wine and checking throughout shift
- Ensure each bar is well stocked with paperwork, glasses, and other forms of advertisement
- Ensure that all the bars are clear of dirty unused plates, dirty glasses, and any unnecessary trash and clutter
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the facility during operating hours.
- Assist servers in packing wine orders, carrying orders to customers cars, and running orders to the kitchen.
- Responsible for general open and closing duties
- Washing, drying and polishing glasses is required
- Assist kitchen with washing and drying dishes
- Other tasks are also required on an irregular schedule, such as assisting with events, inventory, moving bars, chairs, etc.
- Canditate must be able to work in high volume situations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to regularly work 3 plus shifts a week.
- Must be able to keep track of and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.