Bar Back / Stocker at Winery
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Barbacks/Stockers are employed to ensure everything is running smoothly. They assist in all duties on the floor of the winey. They are required to stock; run food tickets; bus glasses, dishes, and bar tops; and ensure cleanliness of the whole property. A barbacks job is to ensure servers focus on selling and kitchen focuses on speed of orders.
Daily duties/requirements include but are not limited to:
- Putting out the sandwich board sign and banners.
- Ensuring that all bars and shelves are fully stocked with wine.
- Stock the Pellegrino and Toscana water in the refrigerator, and check it is full periodically throughout the shift.
- Ensure each bar is well stocked with paperwork, glasses, and wine.
- Ensure that all the bars are clear of dirty unused plates, dirty glasses, and any unnecessary trash and clutter.
- Replace empty or low Sparkletts dispensers throughout the day.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the facility during operating hours.
- Assist servers in packing up any wine orders, carrying orders to customers cars, and running orders to the kitchen.
- Keeping busy during slow times.
- Responsible for general close up:
- Close and lock all doors.
- Taking down all signs.
- Other tasks are also required on an irregular schedule, such as, moving bars, chairs, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to regularly work 3 plus shifts a week.
- Must be able to keep track of and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.