Director of Franchise Recruitment
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Reports To: Vice President of Development or Chief Development Officer
The Director of Franchise Recruitment focuses on seeking qualified candidates for our growing franchising opportunities and for driving unit growth for Newk’s Eatery. The position is responsible for setting processes and programs to generate leads, screen, and track potential franchise partners. The Senior Manager of Franchise Recruitment is responsible for managing the entire franchise process from lead generation all the way to a successful signing.
Enterprise wide responsibility for:
- Work closely with VP or CDO to ensure qualified leads are converted to franchise partners.
- Present franchise opportunities in the most convincing fashion and in the most favorable light.
- Build rapport and trust with potential franchisees, understanding their concerns while providing maximum support and business solutions.
- Nurture strong relationships with existing franchisees to provide support in their enterprise’s expansion plans offering up options and resources within the Newk’s organization.
- Invite potential franchise leads to attend discovery day.
- Organize and lead discovery day’s presentations.
- Keep VP/CDO informed by submitting activity and results reports, call reports, weekly work plans, monthly activity and annual analyses.
- Answer technical and procedural questions to potential franchise business owners when required. Explain franchise brand offerings, using marketing materials and other relevant materials to franchisees.
- Evaluate competitive situations, coordination of intelligence gathering and implementing appropriate tactics as required.
- Prepare and complete sales action plans.
- Incorporate the values of Newk’s Eatery’s mission statement and core values throughout a managed selling process.
All Candidates Requirements:
- Must possess college degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in franchise sales experience with mature brands.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Strong orientation to and complete belief in the effectiveness of impeccable Customer Service; Customer Service is the priority and a core competency at Newk’s Eatery.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven track record of successful sales, exceeding quotas, working both independently and as a team.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office, and have the ability to learn our internal technology systems quickly.
- Must have a flexible schedule with ability to take calls and work weekends when necessary.
Our commitment to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you’re looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you’ve come to the right place. Our success relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been our foundation since day one, and it only grows in importance as Newk’s grows in size.