Looking for Great Dog Walkers in West L.A.!
- $15.00 Hourly
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for great dog walkers! We are a positive reinforcement training-based dog walking, hiking, sitting and training business based in West Los Angeles. We have great pooches for you to spend time with, we offer strong pay and even pay drive time between walks. BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED ITEMS BEFORE SUBMITTING.
WATCH OUR INTRODUCTION VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_44G1-EqEQA&t=3s
To work for us you need the following:
- A car
- Strong communication
- Good time management skills
- Love of Dogs
- A minimum of two standing days of weekday availability between the hours of 8am-4pm.
To apply, YOU MUST send us the following:
1. Cover letter detailing why you are a good fit and what dog experience you have
3. Your personal email, contact number and area of residence
4. Make, model and year of the car you’ll be using and whether you are the owner of the car
5. Which standing weekdays are you are available each week?
Please make sure to send the five items above in order to be considered for the position.
We are growing fast and offer strong pay, bonuses, and chances for advancement in the company as we grow and expand. We (and the pooches) can’t wait to hear from you!
Pawsitively Perfect Pooches was established in 2011 by husband and wife duo Jeff and Melissa Otto. Initially conceived as positive reinforcement training business based on renowned trainer Melissa Otto's positive reinforcement training, PPP soon grew to add walking, hiking and sitting services.
Today, Pawsitively Perfect Pooches boasts a stellar reputation as one of the top-rated pet services in Los Angeles. With over 50,000 services completed and a 5-star rating on Yelp, PPP is the official training business of Santa Monica and Malibu. Melissa and her training team also teach group classes at AnimalKingdom in Santa Monica as well as private training sessions all over Los Angeles.
PPP's motto is "Giving Your Dog the Same Unconditional Love They Give You" and we try our best to carry that message out every day.