- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Are you a natural born leader?
Do you have super-human bartending skills?
Do you enjoy developing and nurturing your bar clientele?
If the answer is yes, please read on!
Wedgwood is hiring a Pub Supervisor who also works as a bartender!
The Wedgewood Pub Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of our pub/grills. They ensure that our clients and guests have an exceptional experience in the golf course food and beverage/concession experience we present.
This position assumes the role of Manager on Duty in the absence of the management team. Our Pub Supervisors act as a coach, mentor, and supervisor to their staff. Being a Wedgewood Pub Supervisor requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Pub Supervisors have:
- Amazing leadership skills
- Solid hospitality experience
- Possess a passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
- Participate in and facilitate the proper training of employees to Wedgewood standards.
- Ensure all employees understand and know how to execute their duties and responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing training of current and new staff
- Assist in ensuring all staff follow and conform to all Wedgewood standards including uniform and serving procedures.
- Ensures proper pub setup, service execution, and daily operation.
- Works as needed as golf course concession attendant and golf course beverage cart attendant.
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply via Workpop ASAP. We look forward to learning about you and your experience.
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!