- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Prepares menu items in a timely fashion according to Top Round company standards
- Prepares food to be used during meal service period in an organized fashion.
- Maintains the highest standards in regards to local health and sanitation requirements.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, including cooking appliances, used in daily operations.
- Communicates with other kitchen team members to ensure prompt delivery of items to guests.
- Follows directions as given from Top Round management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Restaurant cooking experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and clean with multi-tasking orientation
- Well-groomed appearance with short hair and clean-shaven, if male; both men and women, must keep hair under hat at all times
- Must be able to stand, up to eight hours and be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A minimum of six months’ experience in a restaurant or fast-food kitchen performing similar job duties
- Food Handler Certification
Top Round was founded by chefs and fine dining fanatics who wanted to make real, tasty food, fast. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, Top Round now has 4 locations, located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Irvine. Our menu features high quality versions of Southern California classics, including our famous hand-sliced roast beef, fried chicken, cooked-to-order burgers, and creamy ice cream custard.