Body Shop Manager
- $40K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
TNT Services has tripled in size over the last 3 years with multiple locations servicing Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky. TNT has grown to over 150 employees with much of the management team having grown from inside the company.
TNT is looking for a Body Shop Manager for our Indianapolis, Indiana location. This position will manage our newer shop which has a state of the art 45’ truck/car paint booth and all new equipment. We are dedicated to the continued growth of our company and the Body Shop industry is our largest commitment to achieve this growth.
-At least 10 years of experience in the auto or truck repair and paint industry
-5 years of management experience. We do however highly encourage you to apply if you feel you have been in the industry for 10 years and are ready to make move into management training program.
-5 years experience in writing repair estimates.
-High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with insurance companies
- Customer service experience
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- CDL Class B License is beneficial (not required)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Body & Paint Technician to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The technician must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this technician include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the Body & Paint Technician is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. The technician is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
TNT Services, has been in business since 1989, and is the largest appearance specialist for large trucks and large fleets, buildings, stadiums, parking garages and many others in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Our continued growth is fueling the search for new team members, if you honor your commitments, are never satisfied, customer focused, fun/positive and solution oriented, then this job is for you!