EXPERIENCED Private Medical Practice Office Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Seeking an Experienced Medical Office Manager for a growing dermatology practice. We are looking for dynamic team members that are highly motivated, goal oriented, exceptional with time management, exhibit top leadership skills and have an understanding and zest for sales, marketing and business development. Do you exhibit these qualities and experience? If so, apply now!
Top applicants have:
- 3+ years of experience as a medical office manager
- advanced medical billing/collections and insurance knowledge
- managed a staff of 6+ in an MD office setting
- experience coordinating and overseeing management level tasks (i.e. staff/clinic/provider schedules, breaks, lunches, time off requests, coverage plans, recruitment, retention, training, team building, skill building, office/building maintenance projects, general project management, office marketing, provider marketing, and much more)
- exceptional computer skills – can troubleshoot basic office issues
- ability to identify and develop strategic plans for staff and clinic development
- knowledge and professionalism to work with our marketing team to develop new business and maintain existing business relationships
- successful experience with MS Office, EHR/EMR, medical billing + collections, data entry, front and back office skills
Salary and Work perks:- Salary range DOE, please be prepared to present your desired starting range- Annual Performance Reviews with performance-based raises- Health/Dental Coverage- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan- Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation), Paid Holidays
We will meet in our business office which is located in Burbank. Address details and confirmation of time will be messaged to all eligible candidates SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR WorkPop messages and email frequently.
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 6 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.