- $11.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Our catering manager knows our menu thoroughly and provides detailed attention to ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately. We’re committed to getting to know the needs of our customers, and we tailor our follow-up to ensure satisfaction. We are strong team players that are constantly learning and striving to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship, while providing quality service and products to our customers. Catering Manager daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to overseeing all catering orders, maintaining clean catering bags/magnets/supplies, monitoring catering supply inventory, delegating duties to ensure all catering orders are put together properly.
When the local catering department is closed the catering manager will be trained to take catering orders over the phone and in store, dispatching a catering driver, save caterings in customer management system, make confirmation calls, following up with the catering customer to make sure the customer is aware of the catering rewards program/chaffing stand return policy/referrals/make sure catering went well. The catering manager will also work with all managers in the store closely to ensure all managers are comfortable and confident to do the tasks listed above in case the catering manager is not available.
The catering manager will be an expert in the catering training process and be able to train new drivers as well as audit tenured drivers.
• Increase catering sales in assigned territory to meet budgeted sales plan.
• Execute sales strategy and objectives as assigned
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Generate new business opportunities to achieve catering sales plan.
• Explore all major events and activities throughout the market to identify sales opportunities – new openings, promotions, new product offerings, local area business and residential developments, opportunities to cultivate new relationships with business leaders and community members and partnership prospective.
• Plan menus, orders, and deliveries with customers and utilize the opportunity for suggestive selling and to increase rewards enrollment.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management and catering department.
• Maintain ongoing contact with catering customers through thank you letters, follow-up calls, seeking feedback on catering orders and requesting referrals.
• Facilitate communication with Store managers to align on local strategy and create mutual accountability for catering sales as directed.
• Work with all restaurant managers/employees to ensure catering standards are being met.
• Support Marketing Dept with large event planning and execution.
• Participate in sales blitz activities with Marketing Dept. to generate new catering leads.
• Adhere to all company marketing and discount programs.
• Promote and execute all company marketing campaigns for the catering channel (example: Cinco, tailgate season, etc.)
• Participate in quarterly catering business reviews
• Keep direct supervisor abreast of all your progress through daily activity logs, phone calls, attending scheduled conference calls and scheduling events in calendar.
Physical and Professional Demands
• Good mobility and able to multi-task
• Ability to lift 25lbs
• Ability to work well under pressure and resolve customer issues
• Superior cold calling and presentation skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• High School degree or equivalent
• Minimum age – 18 years of age
• Excellent organization, customer service and time management skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
• Ability to pass a background check/motor vehicle report, have a valid driver’s license, carry state minimum insurance and reliable transportation
• Computer skills including intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet.
• Proficient with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or other contact management systems.
• Experience with on-line ordering systems a plus.
• Ability to interpret the business goals of the company and apply sales techniques to expedite the achievement of those goals.
• Ability to utilize good business ethics.
• Solid business judgment and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated capability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Detail oriented, logical, analytical and methodological in approach to problem solving.
• An understanding of the food service/restaurant industry and related operations is a plus.
• Possesses good business acumen and customer service skills.
• Self-starter with a proven track record of successful sales and business development skills.
• Energetic and self-driven.
• Ability to close a sale with a sense of urgency and competitive spirit.
Benefits of joining our team
• Hourly rate – starting at $11 an hour with a 60-day evaluation
• Potential Bonus opportunity after training
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Tips – when delivering catering only
• Product Discounts
• Growth Opportunities
Work With Us!
Thanks for considering a career with Canticle, Inc. in West Virginia
If you are friendly, energetic, enjoy dealing with people, and love great food, you came to the right place! We offer excellent growth opportunity, training, development, work/life balance, benefits and compensation. The ideal candidates will be customer-focused, outgoing and friendly, with experience in the customer service industry.
We are presently recruiting for all roles:
- Line Servers
- Shift Leaders
- Store Managers
- Delivery Drivers
Position benefits and compensation will vary by position but may include:
- Free meal when working
- Discounted Meals with both Qdoba and Papa John's
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salaries
- Aggressive, yet Realistic Bonus Plans for Management Roles
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
At Canticle, Inc., we foster fun and positive work environments where team members are developed, valued, and heard. We are looking for energetic, happy, and hospitable candidates who love to create great guest experiences. Please fill out an application and our management team will contact you as soon as possible.