Bilingual Reservation Agent - Hotel
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Reservation Agent– Benefits, hotel discounts, free work meals and more!
Who are we?
The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is a 250 room hotel located in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach. As our employee, you will enjoy great benefits, including:
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Plans)
- Free Parking
- Shift Meals
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Incentives
- Employee Motivation Programs
- Employee Hotel Discounts (Wyndham Worldwide) and travel discounts
The Position: We’re looking for Reservation Agents with a positive attitude that communicate effectively, work well under pressure, and work efficiently with limited supervision. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The Reservation Agent is responsible for providing a professional, yet personal and efficient reservation experience for each guest. Process all advance deposits, cancellation penalties according to The company standards, in addition, he / she is expected to complete daily checklists and practice aggressive hospitality and courtesy at all times.
- Exemplifies commitment company mission of guest satisfaction
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality to all guests and employees.
- Manage all reservations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly and efficiently; takes reservations; responds to guests’ requests; up sells when appropriate
- Superior phone etiquette, record keeping and follow-up skills.
- Maintain database of guest preferences, habits and special occasions.
- Liaison with key departments to ensure optimal performance.
- Complete projects in a timely manner as required by Director of Revenue & Reservations, Sales and Executive Team Members.
- Develop strong team spirit amongst co-workers and related departments.
- Be able to endure excessive typing.
- Be able to participate proficiently in functions outside one’s department when called upon.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all aspects of the hotel, including rooms and hotel amenities
- Maintain knowledge of all Miami Beach events, especially as they would pertain to hotel guests
- Assists in analyzing consumer purchasing patterns including conversion rates, origination of inquiries, and purpose of hotel visit
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Reputation for handling situations and confidential information discretely, projecting a positive, professional and supportive outward image and exercising good judgment for the position
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation, superior organizational skills and sophisticated communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment and prioritize job duties.
- Detailed oriented and analytical mindset an asset.
- Strong knowledge of hospitality standards
- Good computer skills in PMS, email, web browsing and scheduling software
- Good typing skills (45 wpm or better)
- Ability to focus on details
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Past hospitality Reservations, Front Office or Sales experience is an asset.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English and Spanish.