- $14.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
• Prepare and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
• Responsible for checking dishes before transferring clean dishes to proper departments.
• Handwash all pots, pans and trays thoroughly.
• Set up or break down dishwashing area.
• Set up kitchen mats each morning (AM shift); take down kitchen mats each night (PM shift).
• Other duties as directed.
Skills & Requirements:
• Must be able to work 30-40 hours/week
• Must work well with others and follow direction.
• Must be professional & committed
• Attention to detail
• Prior restaurant experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with strong work ethic
• Bilingual/Spanish-speaking – a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
No Photos. Resumes with photos will not be considered.
No phone calls please.