- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
ALO YOGA @ PALISADES VILLAGE
The Operations Lead is primarily responsible for the business being prepared to achieve the highest expectations of customer experience at all times through operational standards compliance and team leadership. In the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Operations Lead oversees all aspects of the business, and is the most senior manager in the store.
- Inspire and motivate the store team by consistently being a credible example as a brand and store ambassador, conducting him/herself with the highest level of work ethic and integrity in all aspects of the business.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities in partnership with the store management and Retail Operations to make necessary improvements within the stores to achieve maximum operational efficiency while decreasing operating expenses.
- Lead and motivate the store team to consistently achieve and maintain the highest level of store presentation standards, customer experience and operational excellence.
- Ensure the customer’s experience is seamless and meets expectations by setting and maintaining the optimal operational foundation for the business, assisting management and sales team with front of house leadership, store presentation and visual standards compliance.
- Provide sales floor leadership and support as needed by assisting unattended clients, supporting sales staff with product needs from stock, completing customer transactions et.
- Ensure that all receiving, shipping, vendor returns, cycle counts etc. are done timely, accurately and in compliance with all company policies and process standards.
- Provide an extremely well organized stock room giving ease of access to all merchandise for seamless customer service.
- Drive sales floor and understock replenishment.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of physical inventory counts and reconciliation as scheduled by corporate.
- Accountable for the store meeting the company shrink goal by minimizing unit loss and inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures all inventory is tagged and priced accurately.
Facilities & Asset Protection Management
- Ensure that the store is in compliance with all Building Security and Asset Protection policies and processes are met at all times.
- Manage the store cleaning services ensuring compliance with vendor agreements and cleaning schedules.
- Work with corporate on scheduling and management of outside contractor work as needed, i.e. store painting.
- Manage packaging, office and any other store supplies inventory, order processing and accurate receiving.
- Responsible for the reporting and follow through of all Information Technology issues.
- Manage petty cash, register cash control, sales media, any other directives from the finance department.
- Process and manage staff wardrobe allotments.
- Ensure safety standards are met at all times.