- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A Not Your Average Joe’s Restaurant Manager provides Leadership at restaurant level and supports the management team as well as the hourly team. You will help to develop, direct, and supervise hourly Team Members, while also making great strides in your own professional development!
What you will do:
- Be a positive role model who actively influences the behavior of others to ensure NYAJoe’s values are reflected in daily practice, promoting a healthy work environment and outstanding guest experience.
- Mentor and develop the Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Represent, support, and protect the Not Your Average Joe’s brand.
- Be committed to your own professional development and use every opportunity to learn and grow in your own role.
What we need from you:
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills and strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution and Guest recovery skills.
- The ability to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- A strong commitment to serving others.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Restaurant Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.