- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Youth Swim Instructor
Jonathan Club at the beach is looking to hire 4 on-call swim instructors to train in the JC water safe way. Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a current Red Cross Lifeguarding certification and either have current Water Safety Instructor certification or be willing to obtain Water Safety Instructor certification with-in 3 weeks of hire. Both Lifeguard and WSI are required before you can teach unassisted at top rate. Anticipant 20+ hours of in-water training at base rate, prior to unassisted teaching.
Hours needed, at minimum, one weekend shift 10:00-2:00pm or 12:30-4:30pm, and/or one weekday shift 1:30-5:30pm M/W/F. Room to grow into a larger shifts. Perfect for the college student or person looking for a little extra income.
- Must be reliable and able to commit to a 3 month schedule
- Must enjoy working with children from 12 months through teen
- Must be open to learning how to teach a Parent and Me session
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of working alone and with a team
- Must be confident with multiple children who are at different swim levels in the same group
- Must possess creative and positive attitude
- Must be okay working in a loud indoor pool environment
Jonathan Club is a private member only club with locations in Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles. Club facilities include various Food & Beverage outlets from fine dining, wine room dining, high volume casual and rooftop dining.