- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Bakery Associate, you will be the smiling face of Sprinkles as you are the first thing customers see when they walk in our doors. And what’s not to smile about at Sprinkles?! Your job will be to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our customers; that unsurpassed service experience which keeps our regulars standing in line alongside the Rodeo Drive tourists. Red Velvet will become your middle name. You will retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered by trainers and managers with confidence and enthusiasm. Impeccable customer service and excellent communication skills come hand in hand, so we expect a high quality of verbal and written communication skills for describing our products to writing detailed pre-orders. Teamwork is critical to success in the position, so you will bond with your coworkers over frosting shots and your love of the modern aesthetic in our storefronts.
-Act as a company advocate and embody the Sprinkles values: world’s best product, exceptional customer service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
- Participate and excel in the Associate Training Plan as you memorize our flavor descriptions and schedule, FAQs, and all things Sprinkles galore
-Act with the integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Sprinkles culture and brand.
-Deliver exceptional service customer service within the standards of management and Sprinkles policies
- Maintain aesthetic guidelines of product while stocking and/or packaging.
-Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
-Demonstrate effortless teamwork skills as you rely and assist fellow coworkers in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
-Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift or until relieved.
- Committed to exceptional customer service. Willing to go above and beyond to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
- Detail oriented with a knack for following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
-Positive by nature with a nature smile that is at home in a cupcake bakery or ice cream shop.
- A lover of good food, of a modern aesthetic, of a quality product; a lover of Sprinkles.
- All the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
-Necessary Food Handlers Certificate (store/city specific).
- Ability to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Cupcake juggling abilities as you work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace to keep up with our bustling lines of customers.
- Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to move around the front of the store as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.