- $16.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Ensures preparation of all cold or hot kitchen products according to club recipes and standards.
- Follow schedule posted and show up to work on time (IE: changing into uniform prior to clocking in and being at station at the start of scheduled shift)
- Prepares meat, fish and poultry; garnishes them in an appetizing and tasteful manner
- Prepares appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, center pieces and relishes in an attractive manner
- Prepares cold sauces, jellies, stuffing’s, salad dressings, sandwiches etc…. using club recipes and standards
- Prepares all A la carte orders to the menu specifications and club standards
- Requisitions food supplies necessary to produce the items on the menu
- Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations
- Maintains the highest sanitary standards
- Notifies Sous Chef, Chef De Partie or Lead Line cook in advance of expected shortages
- Maintains security and safety in work area
- Comes to work in full uniform consistently always maintaining a neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times
- Ensures that work area and equipment are clean and sanitary
- Covers, dates and neatly stores re-usable left over products
- Possesses the ability to work minimum of one station
- To assist in Banquets as needed ore requested
- Perform all work-related duties as assigned by supervisor or General Manager
- Kitchen Setting
- Occasional exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather conditions
- Must possess an outgoing personality
- Must possess honesty and integrity
- Must be courteous and tactful at all times
- Must treat others with kindness and respect
- Ability to effectively communicate to employees and Managers.
- Ability to appear for work on time
- Ability to interact well with co workers
- Ability to understand and follow posted rules and procedures
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, balance stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up to eight hours per day.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Hearing and talking sufficient enough to communicate with co-workers and managers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, vision sufficient enough to read, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent lifting 10-20 lbs objects
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Independent mobility through clubhouse.