System Engineer with Intercede MyID
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Primary Location: Springfield, VA
We are seeking an Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Subject Matter Expert responsible for performing design, implementation and operational support for Intercede MyID Credential Management System. The System Engineer will also coordinate with other system and engineering support representatives to provide operations and maintenance (O&M) support and integration of ICAM solutions in both test and production environments.
- Lead the designing, architecting and implementation of the MyID Identity and Credential Management Solution to satisfy customer requirements
- Install and configure application system updates, patches, and hotfixes.
- Support advanced troubleshooting activities
- Coordinate, oversee, and participate in the installation, configuration, and support of COTS solutions within complex government environments.
- Support the transition of new capabilities to operations in accordance with the Agency's SELC lifecycle.
- Performs and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other configuration and installation artifacts for operations and maintenance support (O&M).
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience working in Identity Management, Cyber Security, or related fields
- Experience building, configuring, and supporting ICAM Enterprise Infrastructure (Directory Services, Identity Databases, Card Management System, Certificate Authority Servers)
- Understand Smartcard Technologies (ex. CAC, PIV)
- Ability to Create and maintain system documentation for ICAM technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Strong proficiency with and knowledge of Networking and IT security principals
- Experience with implementing and supporting MyID CMS (Card Management System)
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies/products: Authentication and SSO, Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint, Radiant Logic
- Knowledge of underlying solution protocols, including SSL/TLS, HTTP, SAML, Kerberos, and S/MIME
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around identity/credential and access control management
- Functional understanding of Windows 2012 Server Architecture
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and network boundary controls Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Operations Analyst
- Functional understanding of database technology: SQL
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.