- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
What You’ll Do
- Build diverse, evergreen pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies, leveraging existing networks and forging new connections
- Screen candidates across multiple channels to assess position and company fit
- Partner with hiring managers to develop efficient, high-impact sourcing and vetting strategies for open roles, providing counsel and advice with complex hiring decisions
- In partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator, lead candidates through the interview process so that they feel inspired, well-informed, and eager to help Knotel regardless of final outcomes
- Leverage data to ensure Knotel is investing in recruiting tools with the highest ROI.
Who You Are
- You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things.
- 2-5 years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-growth company
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Are there benefits? This is a full-time, non-exempt position eligible for benefits, which include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, four weeks of vacation, sick leave, most federal holidays.
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.