Room Service - Outlets
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To serve food in a friendly, professional and efficient manner to patrons at counters and tables of coffee shops, lunchrooms and other dining establishments where food service is informal, thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
- Presents menu, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Answers telephone per brand requirements in a professional manner and tone.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Follow up with hotel guest to determine if there are any additional request, check satisfaction with meal and to notify guest to leave tray in hallway when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment or follows room charge procedures.
- May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies, and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
- Prepare room service tray with proper condiments including silver, salt, pepper, , water, decoration and additional condiments required by food order or guest request.
- May collect dishes from floors throughout and at the end of every shift clearing the room service trays and dishes from hallways.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths or time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.