- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Blue Ribbon Restaurants, is seeking a hard-working, team oriented and career driven Restaurant Manager, whose passion for the craft of excellent service matches their passion for fine food and drink.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for day to day operational oversite, as well as our company culture and ethical standards.
Our service philosophy combines confidence in the abilities and ambitions of our team, balanced with a warm, engaged and humble approach to our guests' experience. Your ability to motivate, develop and maintain a proud, happy, hardworking team is paramount.
Our ideal Manager is driven by growth and hard work. They are a person that finds reward in inspiring their team to go the extra mile, create memorable and positive experiences, while maximizing commercial opportunities, maintain controls, and ensure profitability.
- A sincere passion for Spirits, Beer and American Culinaria
- 4+ Years Food/Hospitality Industry
- 2+ Years Managerial Experience of a team of 20 or more
- Extensive Beer and Spirit Knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with POS systems
- Food Handlers Certificate Required (Will need to be attained shortly after hire if not already certified)
- Experience with ordering and inventory management
- Understanding of sales goals, production pars, and quality control
- Extensive experience with training new hires and continual training to develop staff
- Meticulous cash handling and management
- Courteous with staff and co-workers
- Excellent customer service acumen (in-person and by email)
- Detailed knowledge of Department of Health regulation and attention to cleanliness
We are an equal opportunity employer, and also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal history in accordance with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance.
Bruce and Eric Bromberg have been guiding forces in the culinary world for over 20 years. Family trips to the South of France fostered the Brothers’ appreciation for French cuisine, which blossomed in their studies at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. However, this was only the beginning of the Brombergs’ culinary journey, which later brought them to some of the most talked about American kitchens.
Together they seamlessly melded their French expertise with their American roots to create the original Blue Ribbon in 1992. Here they served what they liked to eat—an eclectic range of foods—in a room they wanted to be in— casual, unfussy and welcoming. The industry soon followed and Blue Ribbon became the place for chefs, restaurateurs and loads of happy guests.
Since Blue Ribbon’s inception, Bruce and Eric have showcased their passion and skill with a range of cuisines from sushi to bakeries to fried chicken.
The Bromberg Brothers own and operate Blue Ribbon Restaurants in New York City, Las Vegas, South Beach and are excited to bring their amazing brand and culture to Los Angeles.