Neighbor Los Angeles, CA
- $60K - $80K Annual Salary
- Part Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking to hire an exceptional manager to join our team at Neighbor LA in Venice Beach. We are a fully operational establishment with 85 seats, a full bar and private event space.
- Supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant aste food & beverage quality. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals and staff development
- Prepare strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Prepare policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Monitor, evaluate and audit food, beverage, and service offerings, Make suggestions for improvements and build relationships with our local clientele.
Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by Health code standards and procedures.
- Explore opportunities to add value into the business
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in desired position in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Financial planning and strategy, cost analysis, budgets, decision making, process & system implementation and improvement
- Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.