Entry Level Management (Encino, Ca)
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
What are we hiring for?
We're hiring a team member for our Manager in training program. We are part of an international record-breaking team that has a history of winning for over three decades.
We promote from within. Seriously. All our managers and even executives started in entry-level jobs across the company. We encourage career development and don't hold people back. Our practice of cross-training supports lateral and vertical career moves
We are Fun. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. We have a casual work environment.
We are growing - we have tripled in the last decade and just grew 35% in 2017. As we grow, the more opportunities open up for our team.
We work as a team. Our work environment is open and collaborative. Everyone is empowered to "own" their job and we don't micro-manage. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
We have a good culture. We care about each other and encourage each other. We also have fun on a regular basis. Seasonal parties, pizza lunches and associates awards are part of our rhythm. Incentive trips twice a year. 3 conferences/ year in places like - Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Bellevue, and San Diego.
We help our people grow. Personal growth and professional development is more than a mantra. We give our team members new opportunities to learn at each step. We also let people focus on what they are good at.
We pay well. In 2017 our top 10% of earners averaged $190,330 and our top 5% did $521,503.
Do you like to take ownership and initiative? Do you enjoy figuring things out? Do you feel good when you help someone? Do you like to talk with people and can you establish rapport easily? Do you have common sense? Are you decent on the computer? Do like working hard and getting results? If you can honestly say yes to most of these questions ... then we can teach you the rest!
• Customer Service background
• Strong work ethic
• Previous leadership is a plus
• Detail oriented
• Quick learner with an ability to multi task
• Self motivated- ability to work with team or individually
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Pay weekly
• Retirement plan
How to Apply:
Send your resume in and tell us what your top 3 strengths are. No fancy cover letter needed.
At a time when simply talking with a real person at a company seems impossible, Affiliates take pride in combining cutting-edge financial services with old-fashion customer service. They have served families with this personal touch for over 25 years, and each year they spend meeting with families face to face only furthers our resolve that it is the best way to serve our customers.
Here is a snapshot of our company:
• Voted #1 Top Places to Work in 2017 in Seattle.
• Voted Top Work Place in Albuquerque, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Vancouver WA, Nashville, Memphis, Seattle, and Orange County.
• Started in 1982
• Affiliate offices in 18 states and 7 provinces
• Headquartered in Redmond, Washington
• More than 1,000 affiliates
• Over 22% market share of Parent company
• Rated A Excellent by AM Best
• Rated AA Excellent by Standard & Poor Group for Financial Strength
• Principle subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation
• Fortune 700 company
• NYSE symbol: TMK