- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are a family owned restaurant looking for team players who work efficiently and work hard. We value a positive and fun work environment. Must be able to work with POS and provide excellent customer service. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
We are looking for a manager to:
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Strong leadership and people skills A MUST
Family owned business that makes everyone part of the family. In 2011, brother and sister, Elaine and Victor Phuong both realized they were missing something from their careers. Elaine and Victor were part of a tight-knit family that enjoyed the communion of food and wanted to share their mom’s food with others. It was their passion of bringing food, family and friends that the idea of Nong Lá Cafe was born.
Nong Lá, which is the Vietnamese pronunciation of straw hat, serves homestyle dishes such as pho, bun and banh mi (add the cage free egg and you will thank us). We only use fresh, quality ingredients such as free range chicken, cage free eggs and filet mignon for our steaks. Most notably, we do not use MSG in our broths, which is why the flavors in our pho are so distinct, light and delicious.