- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Part-Time Cashier jobs - Hospitality Plus Tips!
Cashiers needed at the Lobster Place - we're a fast-paced, high-volume, fun seafood venue - located in the middle of Chelsea Market!
Part time - 4 shifts per week. Competitive tips, plus base wage! Must have weekend, day, and night availability. Tip wages are competitive, average effective wage $18-22/hour.
As a cashier at The Lobster Place, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers in warm and friendly manner at checkout
- Using store POS to checkout customers
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers
- In-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Stocking and organizing packaging supplies and retail products as needed
- Maintaining a clean and organized work station and store common areas
- AM setup and PM breakdown of sections
The position requires a friendly, hospitality-focused, outgoing person who possesses the following:
- Clear communication skills
- POS/Cashier experience
- Warm and friendly nature and excellent interpersonal skills
The Lobster Place offers a generous Benefits program:
• Eligibility for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Company Paid Life insurance for FT Employees
• 1 Week of Paid Time Off for PT Employees, 2 Weeks PTO for FT
• Employee Discount
• Transit discount program
• 401K plan w/ company match
• Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their families during tough times
A Lobster Place team member demonstrates the LP6 Lobster Place Core Values in every action - Respect, Friendliness, Stewardship, Professionalism, Quality and Dedication.
Established in 1974 and located in the heart of Chelsea Market, The Lobster Place Seafood Market is the largest retail seafood market on the east coast, offering an unparalleled selection of fin-fish, shellfish, smoked fish, lobster and other specialty seafood items. We also have an in-market sushi bar, steamed lobster counter, raw bar and a quick-service seafood concept, called C & P Galley – giving customers the opportunity to taste our products in their freshest form.
For more info, please visit our website at www.lobsterplace.com.
Lobster Place is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and building an environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.