Special Events Coordinator
- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
This position will be responsible for effective coordination and communication for the Special Events office, administrative support, bookings for in-house events, assisting in the production of marketing materials, and reports as well as any support necessary to operate successful events and activities within the Club.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly interdepartmental communications materials, reports and standard operating procedures.
- Answering and fielding multi-line phones and walk-in inquiries and reservations
- Fielding all online reservations for the special events department
- Data entry for banquet event orders and executing floorplans as requested for each event
- Maintain and distribute weekly BEO packet
- Organize and execute registration for all special events
- Organize and execute monthly committee meeting schedules, BEOs for monthly meetings, and calendar distribution.
- Organize and execute BEOs and reservations for Clubs within the Club events
- Create, Update and Print event materials to include menus, place cards, directional signs and other materials as requested
- Assist in communication/ creation of needed event marketing materials, marketing projects and departmental collateral
- Project support and participation in business activities upon request
TOWN CLUB - Heart of the City
With towering European Renaissance décor and original works of 20th-century art lining the walls, decades of Jonathan tradition are felt simply by walking in the front doors of the Town Club. Within this historic backdrop, the Town Club boasts modern amenities, intuitive service, and over 200 diverse special events hosted by the Club each year that illustrates our determination to preserving tradition while exploring the newest trends of contemporary Los Angeles.
The Town Club is filled with unique landings for your respite after a long day, with the Rooftop Terrace that lets 13 stories mute the clamor of Downtown Los Angeles, or The Grill which brings signature dishes with fresh ingredients from our Urban Garden, meticulously paired with select wines from our expert sommeliers. With event and overnight rooms, gym, food, drink, and more, the Town Club is an oasis in the heart of one of the busiest cities in the world.